Saturday, November 15, 2008

Template #4 - Tag & Matching Avatar

I seriously enjoy making these templates! This time I made a tag template (600 widex250 high) and a matching avatar template (150x150). The tag template gives the option of an oval or a diamond in the center. Zip has both .pspimage and .psd formats.
Click the any of the previews to download.


(Preview tag uses art that is ©Mark Wasyl, http://www.dropdeadsexypinups.com/)

I have a tutorial on my tut site, using this template. You can check it out here:
http://www.freewebs.com/tuts-by-j0eswife/template4tutorial.htm

My template terms of use are a little different than my scrap kit TOU, so please read the TOU included in the zip file. Tutorial writers only may share my templates, everyone else please share my blog link instead. As always, personal non-profit use only, please.

2 comments:

Gizabella said...

Love a template for forum tags - thank you so very much - oh told tell your husband but leavin you lots of luv!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Nov [LA 11:55pm] - 16 Nov [NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 06:55pm] ).