Friday, May 9, 2008

Here goes nothing!



Okay, so this is my first official blog - Yay me! lol So, for a long while I have wanted to try my hand at making scrap kits. Finally tonight I dove in and made some papers using the colors for DSO's May color challenge. They are tagger sized and *hopefully* I will add some elements eventually. TOU - Don't claim as your own. Don't make money off of them (unless you talk to me first). Tutorial writers - refer people to my blog here, and please DON'T share them with your supplies. That's about it for terms! Until then, have fun with them! Papers are previewed below, click on the preview to download.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

Congratulations on the new blog. Keep up the good work.

Luv Chris

Kim B said...

WOOHOO- you go girl!
WELL DONE, and I know it can be nerve wracking in the beginning- but you have done a STUNNING job on these!
Congrats
Hugs
Kim

Nat said...

Thank you so much Tanya ... your kit is wonderful! Thank you for sharing.