Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tutorial using my May Color Challenge kit

Well, nothing new today, but I am working on a new scrap kit. This one is taking my awhile because I can't get my mojo. lol I thought I was inspired, but now I'm thinking I may put this idea on the back burner and start on a new one, IDK. Anyway, I wanted to let you guys know that I do have a tutorial up using my May Color Challenge kit. You can find it here:

http://tutsbyj0eswife.webs.com/colorsofmay.htm

Here's what your result might look like :)


If you end up trying the tutorial, I would love to see your results! Email them to me at tutsbyj0eswife@gmail.com

On a completely personal note, I am going to see the new Indiana Jones movie either Thursday or Friday and I am SOOOOO excited! I love the previous 3 films, and I have heard that this one is just as good. Can't wait! :)

No comments: